Xolo Play:India's first Tegra 3 powered budget droid for India! Full Specs Inside.
Xolo T1000 aka the Xolo Play will be India's first Tegra powered budget phone! A month ago a rumor had made rounds on the internet that a gaming focused super mobile will be launched in India.
GizChai had also written a piece on the "Next Level" series of branding exercise that was started by Xolo almost a month ago hinting that this might ultimately be the build up for an upcoming phone.
Well its official now and Xolo is following Micromax footsteps in creating a hype around the product but this time we are all genuinely excited!
As per specs revealed so far the Xolo Play will be powered by 1.5Ghz Quad Core Tegra 3 processor, 12 core GPU, and 1GB RAM.
But sources say, With a pinch of salt please, that the XOLO Play is a powerhouse on a budget and it would have a 4.7" HD (1280*720p) HD Screen, a 8MP primary camera, 2MP front facing camera.
Internal memory will be 4GB ROM expandable via micro SD card
The Xolo Play will run Android Jelly Bean out of the Box.
The phone is said to be 10mm thin with a 2000mAH battery
|Xolo Facebook update confirming the news|
Pricing is said to be between 13000-18000INR.
Well looks like we have not only the Micromax Canvas4 but also the iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1, Gionee E6 to compete with the Xolo Play. Well which one will you choose? let us know in the comments section below.
The complete specs of the Xolo play are out now
- 4.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display at 312 ppi
- Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor with 416 MHz 12 Core NVIDIA ULP GeForce GPU
- 8 Megapixel camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 10.4 mm thick and weighs 167 grams
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS / aGPS
- 1GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- 2000 mAh battery
Thanks Anas for the tip!