Redmi Note 3 Pro with Snapdragon 650, 16MP camera, 4000mAH battery coming to India!
The cat is out of the bag, the empire has striked back and in style too. For all the fans (including ourselves) Xiaomi has hit back in style with the Redmi Note 3 Pro "made for India". While the 4000mAH battery remains, and so is the gorgeous metal build and fingerprint scanner what's improved is the bump up to a 16MP camera with 0.1s ultra-fast PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus) system (a first for any Xiaomi product) and Adreno 510GPU (halleleujah to gaming fans).
We should remember that this is the same chipset that powers the upcoming Samsung Galaxy A9 and which is priced close to 30K INR. Given that price range we can expect the 16GB version to retails close to the 10K INR range in India and the 32GB version at 12-14K INR.
Xiaomi has started the Redmi Note 3 Explorer challenge in India, where 100 chosen Mi fans will get the phone if they complete the 100 missions.
Excited? well we are picking this up as soon as it arrives in the market (Or earlier if we are one of the 100 explorers for MI- Fingers crossed!)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro specifications
- Screen: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 178-degree viewing angle
- Chipset: Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 ( 4x 1.2GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- Storage Variants: 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- ROM: MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop
- SIM: Dual SIM (No Hybrid SIM Slot)
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording, 120fps slow-motion: 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 150x76x8.65 mm; Weight: 164g
- Infrared sensor, Finger print scanner
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4050mAh (typical) battery with fast charging